Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lailey Feeds Maddox

One of Lailey's favorite games now involves her playing "Mommy" and me pretending to be "Lailey." She tells me, "I'm the mommy, Soooooo..." and then proceeds to explain what she is going to do for me, to me, or with me for the time being.  This typically includes making me breakfast, putting me down for a nap (awesome!), or this afternoon while grocery shopping, it was "buying marshmallows." It's quite fun to see her imagination at work. She is slowly getting more independent at helping with actual things around the house like picking up her room, putting laundry in the dryer, and putting things away for me. 

Lailey asked if she could feed Maddox the other night, and so I obliged.  I had to capture the memorable occasion on video, of course.  Enjoy!

"It have veg-tuh-buls in it."

P.S. The rattling noise is Maddox kicking his feet. He's becoming quite the mover and shaker lately.

No comments: