We're on our way to the beach! Today we left for Florida, but we stopped halfway to stay overnight in a hotel to break up the long trip. Traveling with a 2-month-old definitely has its challenges, but it's fun too. She did pretty well in the car. We stopped for lunch at Denny's and Lailey insisted upon pancakes, bacon, and eggs sunny side up (kidding, of course). Here is a picture of her on the bed at the hotel. She got very hot in the car, so we undressed her for the last part of the drive and that seemed to help some. I had to laugh at us carrying a baby into a hotel lobby in just a bib and a diaper! She's been pulling her feet up and putting them together like this, and I just think it's so cute. She's not reaching for them yet, but I'm sure that's coming soon. She's definitely found her hands though. She doesn't mess around with a thumb or a couple of fingers, she goes for her entire fist.
No comments:
Post a Comment